Monday, April 30, 2012

~*~ E X P E C T A T I O N S ~*~

HELLO FELLOW TRAVELERS

This will be my second time visiting the city of Munich and I'm very excited to be back in Europe. Although this last week has been hectic from moving in and out of three different locations, I know the Alps and the good German food will pick me back up and put me on my feet. 


Right now I'm feeling a little overwhelmed and anxious for the flight. I haven't had to speak German in conversation in awhile and will be confusing it with Swedish for a few days or so! This will cause many an interesting situation!


Anyways, 


Here's
 http://soundcloud.com/musicsuperblog/when-i-get-back-handsome-furs  
(HERE'S A LINK THAT WORKS)
a song by one of my favorite bands that really puts traveling abroad into perspective. 
The song it titled When I Get Back by the Handsome Furs. They toured extensively through Eastern Europe and Asia when they were writing their last album. Not surprisingly a lot of their lyrical content explores being exposed to new cultures and experiences which we will be doing a lot of!




SEE YOU GUYS ON THE FIRST











1 comment: