Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A few favorite moments

A beautiful lunch at Petra Winterkamp's.

Fearless leaders, Hanna and I.

I'm enjoying time spent with bright students, whoare totally engaged.

Germans take the time to make things aesthetically pleasing. My cappuccino--almost too beautiful to drink.

It is hard to take a picture that doesn't look like a postcard.

Self Portrait
One of my favorite things about this trip is that it provides a nice balance between city life and time in nature. The students have some highly structured activities and they also have time to explore, relax, and reflect. Here are a few pictures that capture some of my favorite moments, personally.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Your students are fortunate to have someone as special as you guide them along this journey!!!

    ReplyDelete